martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Be my Valentine on EXPOSÉ 8


Hoy me han confirmado que "Be my Valentine" ha sido seleccionado para el prestigioso libro recopilatorio anual "Exposé 8" de Ballistic.Estoy muy feliz y es un regalo totalmente inesperado,si bien ya me habia presentado a la anterior edición de "Exotique", nunca me habia atrevido a entrar en "Exposé" por resultarme totalmente inalcanzable.
El libro será lanzadó en Junio, más información en la web de  Ballistic

Today It´s official that "Be my Valentine" has been selected for the prestigious annual compilation book "Exposé 8" from Ballistic.I´m very happy and this is a totally unexpected gift, I had submitted to the previous edition of "Exotique" but I never dared to enter "Exposé" because I thought that was a completely unattainable goal.

The book will be released on June,more information on [link]


"Ballistic Publishing is proud to announce EXPOSÉ 8, the eighth edition of the premier annual artbook celebrating the creative talents of digital artists worldwide. EXPOSÉ is the digital art industry’s premier annual publication, featuring the finest digital artwork the world has
ever seen."

2 comentarios: